Dear Emblem Parents,
We would like to welcome all of our Emblem Parents to a brand new and exciting school year.
Our Emblem PTA mission is to support, encourage and supplement the needs of the children, teachers, school, and community through fundraising and philanthropic endeavors. Through this effort, we are able to provide our school with the little extras they will
need to make our children's elementary experience the best it can be.
This year, some of the PTA Goals are to:
• Purchase annual subscription and 30 iPads with covers for Project Lead the Way
• Host five Family Night events: Fall Festival, Daddy/Daughter Dance, Mother/Son event, Holiday Family Night and Art Family Night
• Purchase Engineering kits, STEMinar supplies and Library books
• Provide math and reading programs and school functions such as Health Week, Red Ribbon Week, Junior Achievement Program,
Reflections Gala, ESTEEM Expo and awards
• Sponsor numerous charity events benefiting organizations such as The Santa Clarita Food Pantry, Operation Gratitude, Adopt a
• Restock the safety & disaster bin with items still needed
• Sponsor 3-4 assemblies and field trips for our students
The PTA has many wonderful and exciting events planned for this year and we would love to give you the opportunity to be a part of the events. If you would like to get involved, please complete the 2 Hour Power Pledge sheet or join us for a meeting. OUR FIRST MEETING WILL BE TUESDAY, AUGUST 16th at 8:15 am in the committees. These chairs would be working with our E-Board members. Some of the chair positions needed are for single events, can be done from home, and have a flexible schedule. Please see our flyer for open chair positions.
Please come meet the PTA Executive Board, socialize with friends, check out our new spirit wear and enjoy a light breakfast at our Welcome Back Continental Breakfast on Wednesday, August 10th at 8:15am in the MPR.
We look forward to seeing you!